Sunday, July 8, 2007

Finally Some News....

It's a good thing that we decided to move to Pensacola because now BOTH, Gary and I have reasons to move.... Gary is the new head coach for the varsity boys soccer team at Booker T. Washington High School!!!

We took a trip up to Pensacola this week for the last time as tourists.. Gary had 3 interviews with schools and one was at Washington. He has some job leads while we were there but nothing definitive yet... keep your fingers crossed that Gary gets a job and that our house sells soon. We haven't had any bids on our house, but a couple of nibbles, keep us hopeful that we will sell our house and that we won't have to live with my in-laws for very long. I'm sure they will be sick of us soon.

I went to my new school and saw my new classroom, I am so happy that I am moving I have a new room that is all mine!!! I am teaching world history honors and American history honors and regular. American History is a new subject for me but I should survive....


Only 27 more days until we are Pensacolians!!!

2 comments:

AlexisTexas said...

yay! fun for you guys! congratulations-and good luck with the house...i miss you! we'll keep you posted on our little guy-keep us posted on your updates! oh...sad news-hollywood closed! i know...inevitable, but still sad...we had some good times there! love ya!
alpal

Jenny said...

Congrats to both of you!! That's great news! One day we'll settle down somewhere. I bet you're the awesomest teacher ever... one of those teachers that the kids adore. I miss you!!