Thursday, December 6, 2007

1/2 Way.... Call for help!

5 months.. and half way through this pregnancy thing.. and I must say I love being pregnant.. it is soo fun... (1) New clothes... prego clothes are so comfy and big and wonderful (2) food.. after learning that I am doing perfectly on my weight gain I am confident that I can continue to eat the way that I have and not be too awful.... and the best part is no one looks at me like "wow, she should stop eating" it's great! and please holidays and being pregnant could there be a better match in life! (3) getting stuff... everyone is so willing to help you out and get things for you.. especially my wonderful husband.. he has been the best and will gladly go and get me stuff even when I don't ask! Last night I said I wanted french fries and he OFFERED to go get McDonald's ... i know he's wonderful! (4) the pure excitement of having a baby! since we found out what we are having i think it has only increased my excitement by 1000. I can't wait to see her and find out her personality... man 4 months seems like sooo long!

Which brings me to my call for help... we need a girl name... we had a boy's name picked out and ready to go.. and now we need help... So please give us any suggestions.... Here's my problems:
1. I like names that can be shortened for nicknames.
2. I like names that are or could be last names.
3. The name can't be too girly... no chloe or sophie... our girl will not fit the bill for a girly girl
4. I have a HUGE extended family with so many names....
5. My huge family has a lot of repeat names or names that are similar. so a unique name would be preferred...
6. No over used names Jennifer, heather, or any 80's names.......

So that is your assignment....... HELP!!!

In other news Gary's soccer team has been getting better... last week they had 2 ties and 1 win! The first of the season!!! woohoo! so things in that department are getting better... thankfully!

1 comment:

Nelson Newz said...

How about Bailey or Kennedy? (my girls names) They are both last names (which you said you liked) In fact, that is how they got those names. Kennedy is my mother's maiden name while Bailey is Jer's mom's maiden name! =)