Saturday, February 23, 2008

31 Weeks....




Some things I have learned now 31 weeks into pregnancy....
1. my feet are a far distance memory...
2. tums are my new favorite candy...
3. strech marks are so very attractive...
4. i forget how skinny my feet used to be...
5. hunger is a constant... 24/7
6. i'm only going to get bigger.. this is inevitable...
7. waddling is the new model walk...
8. any clothes i had before i was pregnant are long gone...
9. maternity shirts are far too short and not that attractive...
10. I have the best support system! especially my husband who is always there for me and loves how HUGE i am!

4 comments:

TM3 said...

oh my heck!

TM3 said...

what I meant to say was oh my heck avoid all the sporting goods stores as you will totally be arrested for shoplifting! :) We hope the best for you and baby!

Stacia said...

Hey Em-cat!
LONG time no see!!!! How the heck are you guys!? Wow, you are pregnant!! You look so cute!! Did you know that I had Maylie at 32 weeks? Crazy huh? I'm so excited for you guys! Babies are amazing. They are hard, but they are fun!

BusyMama said...

So do you feel like you're ready to pop? You look great! I looked like a bloated elephant at this point so I'm pretty impressed.