Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A few things...

Warning... No Zoey updates are included in this post... Sorry I have to include the "sometimes us" part every once in awhile....

1. Two years ago today I married my best friend! He is the best husband, best friend and father! I am the luckiest person in the world... and can't wait for a million more anniversaries!

These were waiting for me when i got home.. what a nice way to be welcomed home...


2. This weekend I became domestic.. i know i know.. but i did it.. i bought a SEW MACHINE... every person who knows me.. knows this is HUGE!!! But while i was at target they had exactly what i have been looking for a $20/small/easy-to-use sewing machine. so i bought it!

Being a shorter person i am CONSTANTLY having to buy pants that are eight feet too long.. well not that bad.. but i have cut a foot off of pants before.. and I am sick of asking someone else or paying someone else to hem my pants for me.. And since i bought new pants this weekend (woohoo for the best pants ever!! thanks Gap!) i knew it was time.. so i did it.. all by myself! and they are pretty good.. if i do say so myself... (i even redid my first hem since it wasn't straight enough.. i know!)


3. Zoey and I voted a week ago.. we have early voting in florida... I think its soo important to take your children to vote! I remember going everytime with my mom and being so proud because she would let me vote.. so if you didnt vote this time.. VOTE NEXT TIME.. and take your kids!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Happy anniversary! And congrats on the new sewing machine--I got one for my wedding at have used it once, but love it.