Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Week

Crawling has made Zoey into a little mischievous... she loves the computer cables!
I am obsessed with Zoey drinking out of a cup.. but she just can't get the hang of it.. so I am trying to find a cup that will work... needless to say I have EVERY type of cup out there.. and still nothing... oh well I am condemned to wash bottles for the rest of my life!

I finally guilted Gary into hanging Christmas lights, and while I was helping him outside I put Zoey into her bouncer so that she wouldn't hurt her-little-mobile-self and came back inside to see this..

It was worth it! Our house looks amazing.. and is the ONLY house on the block with lights!

And this face makes it all worth it!

Didn't rent a movie for Friday Night.. no problem.. we have Zoey theatre:
Finally a crawling video... She has been crawling for 3 weeks now.

So talented with her crawling...

Recent babbles from Zoey...

Literally minutes after i filmed the crawling video.. she did this..(turn your head)

(she's ok and didn't even cry.. and after i stopped the filming, she pulled up.. of course while i wasn't filming..)give her a week she will be pulling up and walking around the furniture.. ridiculous!

In other news... Gary has been busy with soccer, going to Tallahassee and Mississippi, as well as games during the week. His team is doing pretty great! Their record is 6-4-3, and have won 5 of their last 6 games! Zoey and I will be in Tampa December 19th - 23rd... We want to see as many people as we can so call me if you will be there!

No comments: