Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I could get used to this...

So Zoey is home sick today... which means I am home today too...
she has hand-foot-mouth which from what i've heard is a very common disease especially for kids in daycare.. she is fine and should be able to go back to daycare Friday..grandma is taking care of zoey tomorrow...

But being that i am home all day its nice to imagine my life as a stay-at-home mom..even if it is just for a day.. Zoey and I wandered around Target for an hour or so.. which is the best way to go to Target, NO ONE is there! NO ONE.. there were no whiny kids, crowded aisles, or long lines to check out! It was lovely! I only fear the amount of money i would spend if i were there more often.. i seriously have an addiction... but today i only spent $8.87.. and that was on formula for Zoey...

Upon return, i realized that since zoey's illness can be contagious upon contact i needed to sanitize anything that Zoey has come in contact with... hence the picture below... we are now germ free.. at least i hope so...


So now i have the rest of the afternoon to do whatever I want! no schedule, no requirements! just me in my yoga pants and my girl hanging out... i could seriously get used to this...

Zoey trying to show off her teeth.. 4 have popped through and one is close

No comments: