Friday, May 8, 2009

Zoey's Second 1st Birthday!

I proclaimed April 29th a national holiday so this means that as a school teacher I get to take the day off and spend it with one of my favorite people.. Zoey! We had a wonderful day...

First we went to the park and tried to ignore the questionable people there...


Then is was off to lunch with Grandma and Juju.. I promise they were there....


Zoey and I came home and she took a very long nap... followed by presents...


Really more presents than any one-year should get... We have very generous grandparents and friends! Thanks everyone!

Then of course it was CAKE time....


At first she was ok with it..



Then she was done and didn't want anything to do with it..


We took it away and she was all better.. and cuter covered in cake!



Mom and Dad and the Birthday Girl...



We love one-year olds..
Forward facing seats!

Zoey's last can of formula.. whole milk is soo much cheaper!


Sorry this has taken me so long and that this post is soo long, i wanted to make sure it was well documented...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So adorable, Emily. Really, Zoey is so precious. Happy birthday to her! So glad to hear things are going well.