Wednesday, February 10, 2010

1/2 way done!

I am now 20 weeks prego with baby number 2! I can't believe that I am already on the downward slope of this pregnancy... It seems like just yesterday I was telling people I was pregnant...

We have already begun the name discussion, now that we know that we have a son, it is seeming a much harder decision than Zoey's name was... You can't name a boy anything too sissy.. and when he is little the name might be cute, but then he has to grow up and be a MAN with that name.. so we are batting around a few names... but no decisions made, other the middle name of Andrew (Gary's middle name). There is one guarantee... there will NOT be another Gary Andrew... we don't make enough money to have a third... and let's be honest, the two Gary's we have are quite enough. So we will let you know when the name has been decided on... We aren't the type to keep it secret until the end.

Pregnancy this time around is going well..(only 1 pound of weight gain) I think I am trying to enjoy every moment this time, since this will be our last... The lil' boy is moving, but I don't feel him as much as Zoey because he is laying awkwardly. His back is laying near the front of my body, so when I feel him move its more like he is kicking my bladder. I went and had another ultrasound at the ultrasound school.. I am obsessed with that place! Once again his hands were by his face.. adorable!

Needless to say I am excited to snuggle this little boy... still a little nervous about life with two...

1 comment:

Nelson Newz said...

your last? what? no brady bunch family? seriously girl what is up?