Friday, May 7, 2010

32 Weeks....


Yikes.. Horrible picture.. sorry!

Heat and pregnancy do not go together! Thankfully other than that I am feeling great! Somedays I feel HUGE and others I feel barely pregnant.. I should compare myself to when I was pregnant with Zoey.. I am sure there is a difference. I now begin two week appointments at the doctor. Zoey comes with me to 'check on baby daxton' its pretty cute to see.. Daxton is moving and grooving all over the place, he is starting the alien like movements, but mostly stays in the same place and just kicks all over. I can't wait to see this little munchkin! My MIL and I were talking yesterday, about what he will look like, and be like.. and it just made me more and more excited about Dax's arrival! Things are all set for work, and even though I work from home, I am excited about the break! Even though it won't be much of a break with two little ones! Can't wait till July!

No comments: