Sunday, September 5, 2010

Aquarium!

The week Gary started school, Zoey didn't, so I was left alone with both kids... I thought I was quite adventurous and took both kids over to Fort Walton Beach to the Gulfarium.. mostly because I thought it was indoors and Zoey LOVES seeing animals! Well it is mostly outdoors... but thankfully both kids did AMAZING! It was a perfect size for Zoey, enough for her to see and do, and not be overwhelmed. Best of all it wasn't crowded! and Zoey still talks about it... so SUCCESS!

This was Zoey's favorite part because she got to see Nemo and Dory! I loved it because it was indoors, a nice place to feed Dax and had chairs!


The coolest part about this place was you could get right up next to the tanks! and they were perfect Zoey height... she loved watching the Sea Lions.


Daxton enjoying the day!


Mommy and Zoey enjoying the day!


Zoey at the Dolphin Show... I swear she would have jumped in with them!


Just after it jumped.. horrible shutter speed!


The Dolphin and Sea Lion show! The shows were pretty cool..


Dax enjoying the show!


All-in-all a fun day with my two kids! More importantly I survived and so did they!

... and then Zoey spilled an entire milkshake on her and her carseat... it was AWESOME!

No comments: