Sunday, January 2, 2011

Old Family Photos..

Last week my dad and brothers came in for a visit(that was far too short), and he brought several cds of family photos.. most of which I have never seen before...

Me just born.



Everyone holding me!




At the beach with my brother and sister...


My dad's parents (grandma and papa)


My first birthday... I was such a tiny kid.


Just me.. circa 1984


Paul, Jessica (hoarding pound puppies), me with a sweet mullet, and our bikes!


My grandparents, brother and sister.


Another one with my mullet. just for good measure.


Cruisin'.. That is the bike I most vividly remember from my childhood.


Pure joy of swimming... I hated putting on the floaties... I'm talking SCREAMING!


My dad, sister, brother and me in Key West.. I have no recollection of this event.

No comments: