Thursday, September 8, 2011

Phone pictures

Random pictures from my phone!

While we were living at Grandma and Pops, the kids would find their ways to daddy's lap every night. Those two sure do love their daddy!

Daxton came out of his room like this.. he let Zoey put on his sunglasses. Cool dude!

Zoey showing off her pearly whites from the dentist!

On the way home from the beach Dax was making this hilarious face and I tried to get it a few times... but in the end the only picture I got he looks like he is making a not so nice gesture... hahha

While the cousins were here Sam just wanted to hold Dax every chance she got.. sweet girl!

One of my favorite Saturday mornings... Zoey was at grandma and pops and Dax was a chilled little man with his dad!

One of my favorite sights! Zoey LOVES when daddy reads to her... its just not the same if mommy reads it.

A picture we took to show daddy...

Gary's mini me! Gary is usually dressed in a striped polo shirt and khaki shorts... so Dax looks a lot like his daddy here.

No comments: