Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had Christmas Eve at our house this year... a traditions that must continue! It was perfect.. I made pork, yellow rice, and black beans and Grandma and Pop came over..

 after dinner, Zoey, Grandma and Pop played cards..
 We tracked Santa on the computer...

Dax watched Elmo!
 We even got a family picture!!
 A rare shot of just the two of us..

An even more rare shot of Zoey and Dax...
 This one is my favorite....

And after grandma and pop left... There was some wrestling..




Then after the kids were snuggled in bed.. Santa paid the kids a visit.. and spoiled them rotten!


3 comments:

TM3 said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics. And I especially loved the rare shot of just the two of you... And you can see zoey's head in the bottom part of the photo. Rare indeed!

TM3 said...

You guys look great! Thanks for sharing your photos; enjoy those kids before they outgrow you, huh? My favorite shot in that series is definitely the rare shot of "just the two of you" and Zoey's head is right there at the bottom of the frame. :) Rare indeed!

TM3 said...

Hey Em. You can delete the first comment there if you want... it looked like it didn't go through when I was typing it on my phone... so I revised and submitted it again. Or you can keep them both, I guess, plus this one. :)