Monday, October 29, 2012

Fun at the Fair!

Last Wednesday, Gary called home while on his way .. and asked if we wanted to go to the fair... I was a bit skeptical, especially with the kids.... But we had free admission and parking.. so why not?

I am soooooooooooooooo glad we went... it was a blast! The kids were GREAT! and had sooo much fun!
Zoey and Dax wanted to ride EVERY ride...




This was the car racing ride... and Dax got to go with Gary... 

Me and my girl!

My favorite picture... you might need to zoom in to see Dax's face!

Dax throwing the darts... thankfully kids got a prize even if they didn't hit anything... but both kids hit the balloons. 


Zoey got to ride this ride all by herself... she felt like such a big girl!

Here is Zoey on the car ride..


Here is Dax on the big slide... I think we rode this at least five times!


I have changed my views on the fair... and will return next year!

No comments: