Friday, November 9, 2007

16 weeks...

4 months down! we have reached the point that there is definitely no denying that i am prego... my belly is popping out ... and as i walked yesterday in the sun my shadow couldn't even hide my belly... its soo crazy... I have been trying to get pictures of the side view but gary has been a little more reluctant to take them... so i will continue my efforts and maybe my mother-in-law will be so kind.... i got to show off the belly i keep speaking of... its only fair..... we had our doctor's appointment today and got a good report the best part was i had only gained a pound!!! i was soo excited... normally when you notice your belly getting larger you believe it is time to start a diet because you have put on a good 5 to 10 pounds which is what i feared... and then they weighed my and only a pound!! woohoo!! which makes 5 pounds total... pretty darn good... in about 3 weeks we have our ultrasound appointment to find out what kind of critter we have.. so keep lookin and i will definitely keep you posted...

we had our first frost this week.. i know weird we live in florida.. but it been freakin' freezing. not to mention that we had two soccer games this week on the coldest nights of year of course... and since they were both losses it only made the cold that much worse... bummer...

No comments: