Thursday, November 1, 2007

Best Invention Ever!

So after speaking with my good friend Jen about the joys of pregnancy.... she suggested that my clothes fitting problem might be solved with the Bella Band... so my interests were peeked and after doing some research (shopping) on-line i made the purchase and waited with anticipation... Yesterday... it came.. Today I wore it to school with my favorite pair of Bermuda shorts.. and I am now in LOVE!!! So if any pregnant people read this or if you know a pregnant person let them know about the Bella Band.. its wonderful.. now i can wear all of my pre-pregnancy pants without buttoning them.. its wonderful!!

In other news I found out that my friend Jessica is 10 weeks pregnant!! I am soo excited.. someone to talk about the joys of pregnancy! Congrats Jess and Matt!

And even more.. Sunday will be Gary and I's one year anniversary!! I can't believe its already been a year! CRAZY! but with two soccer games Friday, a car wash for the soccer team on Saturday, Gary working on the field, and Gary being sick .. I don't know how much of a celebration there will be.. but being with the best husband on earth will definitely make me the happiest girl for the rest of my life! And if the first year is supposed to be the hardest... i think i am going to love the rest of my life!

No comments: