Friday, January 18, 2008

1000 visitors!

We made it... 1000 visitors to the Mattes' blog... I am just happy that people actually read this thing... although i know most of the hits are from me as this is my only source to go to other's blogs.... so oh well we hit the number and that what's important...so thanks for your interest and keep checking back!!!

We have decided on a name for the little one... Zoey Elizabeth Mattes will be arriving in April, and deciding on a name only makes this whole experience all that much more real!

In other news, school has started back up which now only makes 87 more days of school till summer! and even less for me thanks to our little girl! I'm soo looking forward to the time off, even though i know it will be crazy and hectic! So as we get back into the swing of things, we also started looking for a house!!!! HOORAY! It will be nice to be in our own house with our furniture! Its been so long that I have forgotten what it looks like! SO wish us luck and keep checking back!

2 comments:

Nelson Newz said...

Hey dude! I check your blog. I can not believe that you named your mini-me already! It took us forever!!!!!! What is the due date again?

AlexisTexas said...

cute name! i am so proud of you for picking one already-good work! congrats again-i can't say it enough-and i'm sure you hear it every five seconds! enjoy it-i love ya!