Saturday, June 13, 2009

Redneck Baby..

In attempts to find fun, educational activities for the summer.. we have been in search of a water/sand table for Zoey... but paying $40 just doesn't seem practical.. and even craigslist has offered no solutions... so this week i came up with my own solution...



Yes I filled a cooler with water and it is now her favorite outside toy... don't judge.. we saved $40 and hey she was born in pensacola.. what do you expect...

How can you not love that face.. even hot and sweaty... just too cute!

2 comments:

Emy W. said...

I love it!! My parents would complain that they'd bought us some fancy present for Christmas and then we spent the rest of the day playing with the wrapping paper.

I bet your sweet girl will never know the difference and have a TON of fun.

Chris & Courtney said...

Pure genius! Only you would come up with stuff like that and I love it! Don't be too surprised if I do that in a year or so :)