Sunday, June 7, 2009
dancing anyone? and update on Zoey... of course.
This toy has been without batteries for quite sometime.. i mean who uses AAA batteries anyway.. well tonight i put new ones in... she stopped and got the biggest grin on her face took the toy and started dancing...
13 months and going... (mostly for my memories' sake)
- walk pretty steadily on her own
- start to run
- say.."mama, dada, woof-woof, quack, was-that, whos-that, something that sounds like thank you, lalala (elmo), hii, baba, bye-bye, papa, nana"
- sign.. food, more, bird, milk, fish
- sound of dog- 'woof-woof', elephant-raspberry sounds, sheep - 'baba', do what a lizard does - sticking her tongue in and out...
- find noses on her face and yours... almost can do eyes and mouth.. just be careful or she'll poke your eye out...
- do the wheels on the bus hand motions
- blow kisses, give hugs and kisses
- wave bye-bye and hi
- do "so big"
- starting to climb
- drink from a sippy - NO MORE BOTTLES! WOOHOO!
- playing with her kitchen
- sucking her LEFT thumb.. only the left one will do...
- getting whatever she wants
- food- peaches, cheese, sweets, eggs
- playing outside
- petting and kissing the dogs...
- "cooking" - stirring, pretend eating...
- "cleaning"- sweeping, picking up dog food, wiping her tray, picking up her books
- reading.. LOVES to bring you books to read...
Zoey doesn't like..
- not getting her way
- being in time-out.. but its working!!
- baths! - she has been screaming bloody murder...
She amazes us every single moment.. i'm so excited to spend the summer with my big girl!
ps- tonight is the first night in months that Zoey didn't SCREAM through her bath... maybe we have turned a corner! hooray!