Friday, March 18, 2011

A stickler for the rules... well sort of...

So Zoey had woken up from a nap and I had been watching the NCAA games on TV. After about 30 minutes we had this conversation..

Z: "mommy, we can't watch TV until Daddy gets home." (this is rule I instituted....so that she doesn't just sit in front of the TV all day..)

Me: "oh yeah"

Z: "yeah we have to turn it off."

Me: "you are right Zoey." So I turn on music on the TV...

Z: "good job mommy."

Me: "thanks Zoey."

Z: "Mommy... you can watch TV if you want to."

Me: "Oh I can.."

Z: "Yeah you can watch a little tv......... we can watch my shows"

Me: "oh just a little tv... "

Z: " yeah we can watch my shows.. just a little bit."

What a little booger...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is hilarious!! Isn't it so funny to hear things like that come out of their mouths... and then wonder how all of the dots connect in her little brain. Such a clever girl!!