Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yesterday...

Yesterday was one of those days where being a parent is amazing! I felt like wanted ten more kids... and now today confirms why we will only have two!

I got to take Zoey to the beach, just me and her! I miss those times, just me and her...

We played in the sand, dug holes, built castles, and Zoey went in the freezing cold water all the way up to her shoulders... by herself! I was so proud. I told her she was being brave... so everytime she went in the water after she said she was "braving". I love this age of word ideas and connections.

She is getting too big far too fast, I can't believe she will be three next month.. and that I will have a three year old. Of course I say that every year... but every year it astonishes me... that I have a three year old.. and nevertheless a 9 month old too...

Yesterday was a good day. Yesterday makes me want to be a better parent, and spend more time with them before they get to big to play with mommy. I wish life were full of yesterdays.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Amen, Sista! Amen to that!! I miss you.

Katie Lady said...

How cute! I wish I could go to the beach this time of year!