Saturday, October 13, 2007

12 down...

Now in my 12th week of pregnancy and things could not be going any better... well at least I think so... the baby is weighing in at a mighty half an ounce.. which unfortunately means that all the weight that I have gained has really nothing to do with the baby's size or weight.. oh well.. the baby is also the size of a small lime and has all the features and systems that it needs... it now only needs to get bigger and stronger...

Other than the all consuming baby things are going really well.. my Dad and Stepmom dropped by Pensacola last Sunday for a quick visit.. which was awesome to see them.. we took them to the beaches and of course my favorite place McGuires... a Pensacola standard.. if you are ever in the area.. you first better call me and then we can go to McGuires together... but sadly they had to leave the next morning ... it was fun to see them and nice to see some family... even if it was only for a short time...

1 comment:

AlexisTexas said...

wow i still can't believe it! also, because all you are talking about now, seems like so long ago for me! I can't believe how fast ten months (yeah, everyone can just stop referring to anything having to do with only 9-i don't know how they trick you like that!) flies by really! It gets crazy-you're in for a big fun crazy ride! keep us posted!