Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm totally one of those moms....

It's true.. I have come to terms with it.. and my child is barely the size of a strawberry...
So last night, I started having this annoying pain in my abdomen, so I called the number and asked what to do.. almost in tears... the nurse said its probably nothing, but if its there in the morning call us and we will get you in to check..... Well morning came and the pain was there ever so slightly.. so of course I call panicked that something has happened... I go in and they say that its my muscle... I felt soooooo dumb... but better safe than sorry right???? someone back me up...

The highlight of this trip and paranoia is REALLY good ultrasound pictures, the nurse said they were some of the best (I'm sure she only said that to me)!!! Which brings me to my second point as to why I am one of those moms.... already obsessed with my child.. sorry such is life...


You can see the foot, hand, mouth, nose, and eyes... my child is so advanced!!!

Also, a BIG THANKS must be given to the givers of our first baby presents.... my dad and step-mom and Judge Judy.... SOOO CUTE!!!!

1 comment:

TM3 said...

There you go, showing off your uterus again—it was just a matter of time, I suppose. Anyway the baby is really, really, ridiculously good looking. I hope all goes well for you. Be sure to fake more muscle spasms so we can get nice updated images of when the baby is the size of a mango, a grapefruit, a pineapple, a watermelon; well you get the fruit salad idea. Have a great trimester this semester!