Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My secret obsession....

Ok so I think its time to admit to the world the I am completely obsessed with one television show to the point that if I miss the episode I go into work early and watch it online... what show could this be... THE HILLS.... I do.. I do... its soo great and wonderful and I can't get enough of it... If you like stupid reality shows this is the show for you.... warning don't watch it around husbands or boyfriends.. they just don't understand...

In other news... soccer season has officially started.. which means for the next 4 months I will be a widowed wife... I do enjoy the quiet time after school... but I won't enjoy game days when my husband won't get home until 10 o'clock at night... I guess its all in the name extra pay... I mean enriching the lives of young men....

Baby update: The young whipper snapper is now about the size of a peach (I love the fruit analogies they provide....) and half the size of the baby is taken up by the head. The vocal chords are forming preparing for the long days and nights of crying.... and most importantly the outside boy or girl parts are beginning to form... hopefully by December we will be able to know what we got inside of there.... but either way we just want a healthy baby!

No comments: