Zoey is NINE months old!!! She is weighing in at 20 lbs 4 oz. and is 27.5 inches tall! and has 3 teeth!
Here are somethings Zoey has been up to....
- say "dada" "mama" "nana" "baba" "gaga" and a ton of other sounds that one day will be words.. i fear the teenage years... she talks a lot!
- stand alone for 10-15 seconds
- make herself laugh!
- sleep 11-12 hours
- walk along furniture (quite well)
- give kisses.. open mouth for extended periods of time... its awesome.
- feed herself
- click her tongue on the roof of her mouth
- give high fives
- walk with assistance from toys
- turn off the tv while standing next to it
- drink from sippy cups! woohoo.. we are on the road to no bottles...
- throw tantrums when exhausted!
- win her daddy's heart with one smile!
- computer wires and chords and tons of other things she shouldn't be into..
- books. she will sit and flip pages for hours!
- food, cheerios, puffs.. any food really
- bottles.. she goes NUTS for them!
- remote controls
- playing in her crib
- her mommy.. separation anxiety has definetely set in
- playing alone..
She is the best baby ever... and the only thing that makes us sad is she is growing up too fast...