Monday, January 12, 2009

What I haven't posted in a week?!?


I was reminded of this my my mother... so i promised i would post... not too much excitement around here.. but here are some highlights...

This is how wonderful Zoey is.. she will just play by herself...talking to her toys and she doesn't even make a mess! woohoo.. let's hope it continues!


Zoey climbing all over the place.. I made "Washington" shirts to wear to Gary's soccer games.. unfortunately it has been too cold to even go... this week isn't look good either...


Zoey playing on her walking toy.. she can scoot backwards and take steps when it is put up...


I think the shirt has been good luck.. ever since Zoey has gotten the shirt and worn it on game day the Eagles have been winning... so of course next week it will be worn


Zoey enjoying the Eagles game with grandma and a oddly-faced pop-pop...

Grandma and pop-pop bragging about 'dem Eagles... E.A.G.L.E.S... EAGLES!


*** I am an eagles fan my marriage.. since becoming a Mattes i have cheered for the eagles, deep down i am a bucs fan...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable!!! I'm 5 months pregnant right now and its so wonderful to see what's waiting for me on the other side of being huge!

And thanks for adding me to your blogroll! :)

Camille said...

I can't believe your kid plays by herself with her toys and doesn't even make a mess!