Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tampa Part 1

Gary had to take a class in Gainesville for three weeks... so rather than sit at home with two kids... we decided to make a trip out of it... our first stop was Papa and Nana's house... Lucky for us the day we arrived was Father's Day... and I think I brought the best two Father's Day presents...

Building a tower with Papa..

Then it was off to the Aquarium.. 

Dax and Papa looking at the alligator...

 Both kids LOVED the touch tanks...


Zoey in the seashell..

The coolest part for me anyway.. was the HUGE tank of fish... 

Nana, Zoey, and Dax in front of the HUGE tank!

Nana and the SHARKS!!

 I think I could have sat there all day....

After some lunch.. we took the kids to the splash park that was outside!

There are no pictures of Zoey because she was too busy running around!

Then back to Papa and Nana's for "adventure" walks, playing with the pool balls, and Nana's cooking!

No comments: