Monday, July 23, 2012

Beach Weekend 2012

Gary's 20-year High School Reunion was this past weekend.. so we rented a condo on the beach..  
On friday we brought the kids out to see the condo and go to the beach, but it was raining so we settled for playing in the sound... 

Zoey found a hermit crab..

 The kids exploring the condo before it was time to leave...

I took the kids back and Dax slept... then my mom came into town to watch the kids while we went to the reunion activities... We had so much FUN! 

On Sunday... we had sometime before my mom brought the kids back.. 
I went to the beach ALONE!! it was nice...

Then Holly and Haley came to play.. and the kids showed up, so we went to the pool... 

and then back to the sound to find Zoey's hermit crab...

Thankfully Zoey found another one...

..and swimming...

...and stalking the hermit crab more...

... then it was time to relax in the condo.... well that didn't work...

so we held them off as long as possible until we took them to the beach...

.. daddy came to help look for shells... and play in the water...


my three favorite people

finally an updated picture of all four of us...

then we watched the sun go down...

and Daxton became EXHAUSTED!

... and Zoey did sand angels...

...and then we made sand castles...



... and eventually everyone passed out... 

I loved being there.... I loved being with my family.. .and having NOTHING else to do except be together as a family... it was my favorite day... possibly ever.

No comments: