Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Christmas in March??

It has felt a little like Christmas around here... remember that feeling when you were a kid and you got presents that needed to be put together.. and you couldn't wait to unwrap them from their box and take out all the pieces and read the directions(men maybe dont understand that part)... and then were filed with the great sense of accomplishment for what you just assembled....

That has been my feelings the past couple of weeks with new baby stuff! I love it.. my mother-in-law gave us the bouncer and swing... and I bought the stroller and car seat! It was soo much fun to put it all together.. I love it!


My wonderful mother-in-law came over this past weekend and painted Zoey's room a very bright and froggy green (as you can see in the pictures)! At first I wasn't so sure about the color but i think its growing on me.. which is good cause there is no way we are repainting!

Our fence is also completed thanks to the wonderful efforts of my husband, father-in-law, and friend Hayden... man i'm so glad i'm prego and can't help with manual labor! it looks amazing! Our yard is also beginning to be cleared as well.. which is great!

Baby Zoey is now close to 4 pounds (according to the baby tracker), but when i went for an ultrasounds last week they said she was about 3 lbs 10 ounces... lets hope for small.. and she is about 19 inches (once again... doubtful considering she is half my child)

2 comments:

Nelson Newz said...

Yo flow! When is the due date? I need your address!

BusyMama said...

Cute nursery! The Lindsey and Jordan on our blog is one of my buddies from Campus View. She happened to marry a Jorday as well! If you ever hear from Lindsey, let me know. I think she might be living out here again.