Monday, April 14, 2008

38 Weeks...



38 weeks... and hopefully less than 2 to go! At least this picture signifies that I only have 5 more days left of school before I am on maternity leave! WOOHOO... that I am definitely looking forward to.. I would like to say that I am one of those teachers that will really miss her students.. but sadly I am not.. I will enjoy every second that I am away from my students and school! The fear of child birth is no longer my greatest fear of the up coming weeks...I am more in fear that my students will show up at the hospital while I am giving birth... (many of them have expressed that they will show up) Be scared for me!

ps- Thank you to everybody that has voted that I will have Zoey early! I knew I liked you guys! Let's just hope it comes true!

3 comments:

Chris & Courtney said...

I would for sure freak out if some adolescents showed up during my labor & delivery! Can you just imagine?!

BusyMama said...

At the hospital out here, people can only get in if they have a password. So hopefully you'll be able to screen your visitors! Otherwise, you may have to hide under the bed.

Cherie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!! :) Well, not the whole students maybe showing up part, but the having the baby finally part! :)