Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stay-at-home Mom???

Am I considered a stay-at-home mom if the baby isn't here yet?? today is my first day with NO SCHOOL! its amazing to be able to sleep in until 9 am, when normally i would be in third period... i made a wonderful breakfast for myself and now am enjoying watching all the TLC shows i can stand! The dogs are LOVING life right now, since someone is home to pay attention to them (as if they don't get enough attention already) this definitely has the potential to become very addicting... one of us just needs to win the lottery so this can be reality one day...

Today I have what will hopefully be my last doctor's appointment where we can figure out what is going on... but for now enjoy what I am hoping this will be that last big belly picture of this pregnancy...



(don't you love the outfit...)

1 comment:

Nelson Newz said...

I was wondering if you are still around! Are they going to induce you if you go past your due date? How much time are you taking off of work? Who is watching the babe when you go back?