Thursday, April 24, 2008

The good news and the not-so-good news

The good news: I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday starting at midnight.. so technically Tuesday morning! After my doctor's appointment yesterday, I expressed my discomfort the past couple of weeks and my doctor said that she could take care of that by scheduling an induction. So Monday I have to go in and get an ultrasound to make sure Zoey's head is down, and then we go into the hospital on Monday at midnight.. weird I know but at this point I would go into the hospital at any time of the day if it meant that this would be over soon! WOOHOO only 4 more days of being pregnant!

The not-so-good news: I am no where near having this child in the next 4 days! I have had mild contractions all ending quickly after they begin... so basically I go through a cyclical depression.. I get excited because I am having contractions and then get depressed when they don't last and go away..in the mean time I am walking all day, cleaning the house, playing wii and doing as many deep knee bends as my knees can take.. and still nothing.. whoever came up with these "old wives tales" really needs to reevaluate their effectiveness because NONE OF THEM WORK! I think even Gary is over this whole thing.. so pray and hope that we don't have to wait until Monday and Zoey decides to come this weekend! We will of course keep you posted!

No comments: