Monday, April 28, 2008

My final post..

PRE-ZOEY! It is official! tonight we go into the hospital to be induced. I had my ultrasound this morning and everything looks GREAT!! thank goodness! I must say i am sooooo excited to have pregnancy be over, to finally see my baby, and to be a mom... Its one of those things that you always wait and wait for and now that i am hours away the whole experience seems surreal.. my pregnancy has been wonderful with zero complications and for that i am thankful! i must also take the time to say thank you to all our friends and family for their amazing love and support of zoey.. and she is not even born yet! how could i have asked for more!

I am also extremely thankful for my amazing husband who has been there every step of the way... putting up with me, making runs to random food places, putting up with specific cravings, sleeping in another room when i would snore, and most importantly for making me a mom! that above all i am thankful for!


(i made it... 40 week and 2 days!!)

5 comments:

Nelson Newz said...

I love you- good luck -and have fun!

BusyMama said...

I wait with bated breath.... :)

Cherie said...

Congratulations Emily! I really am so excited for you. These few days will be so crazy but some you'll never forget :) I'm looking forward to pictures!

TM3 said...

Good luck. I hope everything comes out all right. ;)

Jenny said...

Yeah!! I got your msg and am SO happy for you!! I can't wait to see some pics and hear all the details. I'll call soon... and I still need to send you your present!!